It's never been easier to incorporate in the US.

Submit a simple application with details about your business.

Choose a company type and a state.

The first step is to decide in which state you want your business to be incorporated. Next, which legal entity type you want within that state. There are benefits to each choice and we've laid out some information below to help you decide. The most common option is an LLC incorporated in Delaware.

A limited liability company is an organizational business structures in the United States that helps business owners separate their personal liabilities from the business liabilities.
A corporation is an independent entity for tax purposes. Corporations generally pay corporate taxes on their own profits, and their shareholders pay personal income on the capital distributed to them.
The gold standard for startups planning to raise funding from angel investors and venture capital firms. Most Fortune 500 companies are incorporated in Delaware.
All states we're serving:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Great state for smaller, privately controlled companies. Extremely low cost, very manageable, and flexible as your company grows.

Sign some forms and we take care of everything.

Focus on your business. We'll handle the details.

Once we receive your application, we start the process by submitting your forms to the relevant state and federal agencies. We'll follow up with you and track the progress daily to ensure you get your application processed as fast as possible. Depending on how quickly the state agencies process the registration, you should receive your paperwork back in as little as a week.

Form 8821:
Signing this form authorizes our dedicated team of EIN specialists to get updates on your EIN status and retrieve your EIN letter.
Form SS-4:
The Application for Employer Identification Number (SS-4) is the IRS form that we use to apply for an EIN for your new company.

Get a bank account for your company even without the EIN.

Open your account and earn up to $50 in cash back.

We've got you covered. Our full integration with digital banking partners makes the application process completely automated so you won't have to worry about anything. Not even physically being present in the US.

Get your EIN and all the legal documents you need. Plus self-serve tax forms.

Receive your Tax ID from the IRS in a few days.

The Employer Identification Number (EIN) identifies the company to complete its federal filings, and to open bank accounts. We function as an authorized third party to offer expedited EIN services to customers. You don’t need to be a US resident to get your EIN. No SSN or ITIN is required.

Employer Identification Number

All business operations documents ready to go.

We prepare a set of essential legal documents after incorporation. Post-Incorporation documents provide clear and necessary information about company owners, operations, and other vital details about the company once incorporation has been completed. All of the documents will be prepared with standard terms used by top startups.

Operating Agreement
Certificate of Secretary
Common Stock Certificate
Indemnification Agreement for Shareholder
Stock Purchase Agreement
Stockholder Approval of Indemnification Agreement
Action by Written Consent of Incorporator
Technology Assignment Agreement
Corporate Bylaws
Initial Organizational Resolutions of the Board of Directors

Automated tax forms. Ready for you to submit.

Our self-serve tax form tool will pre-fill your tax forms with information you've already shared about your company. You will then simply download the secure forms and send them to the IRS. These forms are mandatory for every business operating in the US so we provide this tool to keep founders compliant and confident during tax season.

Form 5472:
This is an information return used to fulfill federal reporting obligations under IRC sections 6038A and 6038C regarding international interest and transactions.
Form 1120:
U.S. Corporation Income Tax Return (1120) is the IRS form that businesses use to report income, gains, losses deductions and credits.

Access exclusive offers.

The only partner network with you from the start.

With your business entity created and set up, you'll have access to exclusive rewards and perks available only to Firstbase customers. It's a full menu of software and services that accelerate company growth to give you a major competitive advantage in your industry.

Get started with Kicker

Start, grow, and manage your business. We're with you each step of the way.

Start my Business